POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Complains about Vista : Re: Complains about Vista Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complains about Vista
From: Phil Cook
Date: 1 Jul 2008 11:01:11
Message: <op.udmbx0ogc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 01 Jul 2008 15:48:01 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Chambers wrote:
>
>> And guess what... none of it is infected with DRM!  Eat that, MAFIAA!
>
> Give it a few years and it will be illegal to own a digital audio or
> video device that does not enforce MAFIAA DRM policy. Eat that.

Nah DRM will just become defacto on mainstream devices and they won't play
any non-DRM content; and those devices that do play non-DRM conteny won't
be authorised to play DRM content. If any of the anti-DRM's protest
they'll just be called pirates.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com